Friday, January 30, 2009

Good Times

Last weekend was B*U*S*Y. To start off...I drove to Spokane to go to my best bud Tara's baby shower. It was really fun. It is hilarious to see both of us pregos together, but for some reason I didn't get a picture of that.
This is Tara and her friend Courtney (left)showing off their prizes/presents.

Our other good friend Jen was the hostess with the mostess at the party. She did a great job organizing a very nice baby shower.

Here is the really adorable quilt (if I do say so) that I made for Baby Girl Sofie. It was so fun to make and now I can't wait to make something similar for Baby Rupp.

After the baby showere I jetted back to P-town for a shin-dig at our casa. Our good friends Jerica and Chad came down to visit from the Tri-Cities, so we partied it up with all of our old PU2 cronies.
Shaila and Jerica

Brian and I loved hanging out with Jerica and Chad's little boy Carter. He is so stinkin' cute. He loves to give hugs and kisses, and is just a fun little guy.

Malcom and Georgey showing all of us "old foggies" how to rock out on Rock Band.

Check out their moves.

The POWER STANCE- "For those about to rock, we salute you"

Jerica said that Carter hates wearing hats, but he was really diggin' on my Mickey ears.

Quinn showing off his Karate Kid moves. He is number 2 of 3 boys...so I think he uses this move and many others quite a bit.

Malcom, Georgey, Quinn, and Madi spent a lot of the party wrestling, so I think this is the aftermath. Notice Georgey checking to see if everyone is okay.

Lil and Carter were showing off their dance moves. These two love music

Mandi and George just hangin' out

Amy, Matt, Chad, Tracy, and Ben.

The real "Rockers" (or so they thought)of the party. In the words of ACDC "We roll tonight to the guitar bite".

4 comments:

Mandy said...

That was so fun, and you got some great pictures! I will have to copy them all to my computer, since I forgot my camera. We were all impressed by the "pregos" and your awesome prego-rock!! You are so cute! Well now we are looking to get the rest of the band, so next time we can sing and drum too! Big fun.

Philip and Melissa said...

Fun!!!!! I want to see YOUR cute prego pics!

Russ and Kristen Olsen said...

Gotta love rock band. The pictures of those kids rocking out is absolutely priceless! I so wish we lived closer so I could come chill with you! It looks like you guys have lots of fun!

Shaila Lou said...

It was such a fun night! Thanks for hosting. We'll have to get together again soon. I'll call you some night I head up to Safeway to pick up Winston's jacket. Great pictures by the way!