Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Playing Catch-up

I have been terrible, but I am trying to make up for it now. So here are some of the things we have been up to in the last few months.

Halloween


For Halloween I couldn't resist this costume. If you couldn't tell, He was a Porcupine. It was a bit more than I planned to spend on a costume he wore for a total fo 45 minutes, but it was so stinking cute and the hit of the party. I promised Brian that each Rupp child will wear the costume to make up for over-spending. He didn't care...He loved it!


A view from the rear...watch out...those spikes will get ya!


I was in charge of the ward Halloween Party, so our friend Tiffany took Sawyer Trick-or-Treating.


Sawyer and His favorite person...Grandma Jolene!


The little Lamb is our friend Marley...Isn't she so cute! They really liked each other's costumes. It was so funny.

Thanksgiving....coming soon to a post near you!

4 comments:

Lizzie Burrie Hart said...

That is the best costume ever!!! I love it!!!

SteveBrad said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.
penegra|silagra|Sildenafil soft gel capsule|Suhagra

Cenik Darmayoga said...

Maldives Hotels Discount, a smart stay in Maldives with great selection of discount rate up to 70% off discount, offers getaways to suit every traveler. With hotels in Maldives, the world famous holiday destinations for years, leisure and business travelers will find all they are looking for in a stay. For those looking for peace and tranquility.

Get instant confirmation on your booking for any of more than 180 hotels in Maldives. Up-to-the-minute rates and room availability loaded by the hotels. Many bookings can be secured with a small deposit now, then pay the rest when you stay. Get special discount & instant confirmation here. Easy booking and holiday with us soon!

Marsella Ella said...

Booking the cheapest hotels in Maldives only at www.maldivhotels.com