Saturday, March 1, 2008

I Luv the 80's

Our friend Janel was having her 30th birthday, so her husband Aaron threw her an 80's themed party. We had so much fun playing 80's guitar hero and karaoke, and 80's Jeopardy. My team did really well at Jeopardy- I was a super star. I guess I owe it to my 80's teenager sibling who raised me up right. It was a great night.
Two RADICAL Dudes. Our friend Mike and Brian. Mike is from the OC, so he sported the Lakers outfit complete with gold and purple converse.
Material Girls. Me, Jen, Crystal, and Birthday Girl Janel!
P.S. Check out Mike and Jen Barnes's Blog to see video of our 80's Karaoke-->Look to the right.

6 comments:

Philip and Melissa said...

AWWWWWEsome!!!! I love your tights roommate!!!!

The Kay Family said...

You guys look totally RAD!! Sound like it was a rockin' party and that you all had a good time. Very fun!

Jen said...

Pics of Grizz! Pics of Grizz!

Shaila Lou said...

Love the 80's party theme!! Looks like it was tons of fun. You guys all looked great in your 80's costumes. Funny that some of that stuff is back in style now!

Anonymous said...

Ok, that looks like so much fun! You guys all look so cute!

Harper Family said...

Glad to see you guys rocked the party! I love all the outfits!