Saturday, July 26, 2008

Let the Good Times Roll

Alright, i'm jumpin on the bandwagon...Tara, gave me some inspiration. Here's a little way for all of us to remember the good old days.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

So, have fun, and thanks again Tara for sharing your idea with me.

1 comment:

tara said...

hey camille-i guess i'll leave something here even though you threatened not to read my pictureless posts...sheesh. anyway, gotta love the hell house, not so great memories there i guess. my favorite memories of you usually involve pizza or staying up way too late plotting revenge. there were also the many cake decorations (spongebob and what did he think patrick was? gumby?) oh, good times